Evening all, sharing a gift bag made using Polkadoodles Stamp Soup Lemonade Fizz stamp set.
It’s a nice simple make but I think it gives you an idea of how easy it is to make different combinations using the stamp set.
Step by Step
1. Cut six squares of white card stock, colour with Distress inks in three different colours.
2. Cut a rectangular piece of white card stock and colour with the Distress inks blending together.
3. Cut mats for the six squares and rectangular piece of card stock from Kraft card. Cut black card stock to mat the Kraft card squares.
4. Create flowers using black Archival ink using the Lemonade Fizz stamp set, stamping directly into the coloured card stock.
5. Stamp up the rectangular with black Archival ink and elements from the Lemonade Fizz stamp set.
6. Mat and layer the flower designs onto the Kraft card and black card stock, add black Card Candi to the centre of the flowers.
7. Adhere to the gift bag.
Polkadoodles have a brilliant offer available for the stamp set and the co-ordinating CD-ROM, definitely the best value for money, here Polkadoodles Stamp Soup and don’t forget there’s Lavender Tea Stamp Soup available too.
You can see more of my makes using the Polkadoodles Stamp Soup stamp sets here –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –