Morning all, another scheduled post today, I’ve got to tidy my craft desk this morning before I do any crafting or catching up on social media!!
Sharing a canvas I made using the Polkadoodles Stamp Soup, the canvas combines the stamp sets and CD-ROMs.
Step by Step
1. Used a 5×7″ canvas board, painted with turquoise acrylic paint.
2. Used a script stamp, for my stash, with a Versamark ink pad and heat embossed with detail gold embossing powder.
3. Used a plastic gift card in orange paint to add the lines on the canvas.
4. Used a toothbrush to splatter acrylic paint in orange and white on the canvas.
5. Used a Graph’it gold shaker pen to add little dots around the canvas.
6. Created the flowers using elements from the Lemonade fizz stamp set, stamped with black Memento ink and coloured with Copic pens.
7. Printed out the sentiment and butterfly from the Stamp Soup CD-Rom.
8. Coloured the butterfly with Copic pens and inked round the edge of the sentiment with a Distress ink pad.
9. Matted and layered the sentiment onto orange card stock.
10. Inked around the edge of the canvas with black Soot distress ink.
11. Glued the flowers, butterfly and sentiment to the canvas using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –