Afternoon, how’s your Sunday going?
Step by Step
1. Stamped elements from the Lemonade Fizz stamp set to create the flowers, using black Memento ink. Coloured the flowers with Copic pens and cut out the three individual flowers.
2. Using white card stock I created the background using Creative Expressions Colour Cloud blending inks and smoothies.
3. Used a Clarity stamps stencil to create the circles on the background.
4. Spritzed water onto the background and dried with a heat gun.
5. Used one of the stamps from the Lemonade Fizz stamp set to create the border around the edge of the background using black Memento ink.
6. Used a scrap of white card and coloured with Creative Expressions Colour Cloud blending ink, stamped the ‘Hello’ text & heart from Lemonade Fizz stamp set. Cut the sentiment out using a Tattered Lace die, also cut a larger version from plain black cardstock to matt the sentiment on.
7. Matted the background onto black card stock and mounted onto my 8×8 card blank.
8. Arranged and glued my stamped flowers onto the background using Pinflair 3D glue gel and attached the sentiment using 3D foam pads.
You can see the full Stamp Soup collection here, stamps and CD-ROMs.
Here are links to more of my makes using the Lemonade Fizz and Lavender Tea stamp sets
I’ll be sharing more makes using this fab new collection over the coming days 🙂
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –