Morning, scheduled post today as I’m off out today Prom shopping with my youngest, wish me luck!
Sharing a tag made using the new release from Polkadoodles, Nikky Hall launched the new Stamp Soup stamp sets and co-ordinating CD-ROMs on Create and Craft yesterday, Friday 18th March. If you missed the shows you can catch up on both shows online at Create and Craft, for the 9am show which showcased the stamps click here and for the 1pm cllick here, I’m afraid the stamps sold out during the 9am show. If you missed out on the new goodies don’t worry Polkadoodles will have them available very shortly, you can find the new collection here at Polkadoodles.
Step by Step
1. Cut a tag shape from white card stock. Using various Distress inks blend onto card stock with blender tool.
2. Spritzed tag with water to lift some of the Distress ink off, for a subtle splatter effect.
3. Stamped the stalks onto the tag using black Archival ink, removed some of Distress ink from the stalks using a wet paint brush & tissue. Once dry, the stalks where coloured with Faber Castell Pitt Pens. Stamped the grasses with black Archival ink, using first, second & third generation stamping.
4. Stamped the motifs from the Stamp Soup set using Distress inks.
5. Stamped the flower heads, with black Memento ink onto Ultimate Graphic paper (available from Polkadoodles) and coloured with Copic pens. Add a little subtle twinkle to the flower heads using a clear Wink of Stellar pen.
6. Framed the edge of the tag with a wiggly line using a Copic multi liner pen.
7. Adhered the tag onto black card stock and trimmed, used a Crop-a-dile to punch the hole.
8. Cut out flower heads and glued to the stalks using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
9. Stamped the text from the Stamp Soup set using black Memento ink and coloured with Distress inks. Matted the text onto black card stock and adhered to the tag with 3D foam pads.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –