Morning all, how are we today? I’m super excited today coz it’s the launch of some fab news goodies from Polkadoodles.
You can see Nikky Hall, from Polkadoodles, over on Create and Craft (Freeview ch 36, Sky 679 and online at Create and Craft here) launching the gorgeous new Stamp Soup sets, Lavender Tea and Lemonade Fizz, at 9am and there’s a second show at 1pm.
I loved working with these stamps, so many possibilities and I made a lot of samples with these so over the coming days I’ll be sharing the samples I made and you’ll be seeing a lot more of these stamps in my art journals & mixed media makes 🙂
Step by Step
1. Die cut a circle from watercolour card. Stamp your images from the Polkadoodles Stamp Soup set using black Archival ink.
2. Once the ink is throughly, using Pebeo Drawing Gum (masking fluid) to mask the stamped images.
3. Once the Drawing Gum is dry, take you fluid acrylic ink sprays and spray the background, I’ve used purple, orange and yellow spray inks in the background.
4. Heat set the spray inks and remove the Drawing Gum, colour the your flowers created with the Polkadoodle Stamp Soup. I’ve used Faber Castell Pitt Pens, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and a Graph’it white shaker pen.
5. Frame the edge of the cardstock with Black Soot Distress Ink and a wiggly line, I used a black Copic mult-liner pen.
6. Mount onto to your card blank, I used a die to cut my circular card black and black card stock.
7. Added Glossy Accents to the vines and spores.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –