Afternoon, are you having a good weekend? Have you managed to do any crafting?
I’ve been at my craft desk, I’ve made another page for one of Art Journals.
Step by Step
1. To make the background for my art journal page I used watercolour card, cut to A5. I used my fluid acrylic ink sprays, in yellow, red, purple & orange, and sprayed liberally.
2. I used a variety of stamps, from Hobby Art & Tim Holtz, to add some texture to the background using Archival and Versafine inks.
3. Used Imagination Craft & Tim Holtz stencils to add more interest to the background, using Archival inks and a white Graph-it Shaker pen.
4. The super cute character is a digi stamp from Polkadoodles , as is the text. I printed out character and coloured her with Copic pens.
5. I cut out Winnie and adhered to my page using Art Deco Matte Medium. Using Faber Castell Pitt pens to make Winnie pop on the page, by going around the edge of the cutout.
6. Adhered the text using Art Deco Matte Medium and used FC Pitt pens to coloured the text. I used a Copic Multi Liner pen to add a frame around the text pieces.
7. Added a few paper flowers with flat back pearls to finish the page.
The character and text are from the new release from Polkadoodles, Winnie Sugar Sprinkles.
There’s a jammed packed Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection available, either as an instant download or on CD-Rom, or if you just want elements from the collection there are individual downloads available too 🙂
Click on the photo below to be taken to the straight to the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection on the Polkadoodles website.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –