Afternoon all, another late post but better late than never! Sharing another make with my latest crafty toy, the Clarity Stamps Groovi system.
Step By Step
1. I started using the Groovi square and round plates to create the frame, adding a little decoration to the frame using the square plate to add the small squares and then embossing.
2. I used the Three Wrens Groovi plate to create the focal point of the design.
3. Using the Alphabet on the Groovi Plate Mate created the text ‘Mum’
4. Did a little embossing on the leaves.
5. Add a heart to the corners, using a section from one of the corners from the Lace Corners Border plate.
6. Coloured areas of the design using Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils.
7. Matted the finished parchment onto blue cardstock, using the Clarity Groovi Corner punch.
8. Added flat back pearl pearls to embellish.
9. Matted onto card base using 3D foam tape.
Quick confession I did make a bit of mess of the ‘U’ in Mum, I hadn’t tape down the parchment and it slipped. I didn’t line the ‘U’ back up properly after it had moved! I redid the ‘U’ on a scrap of parchment paper and coloured with pencils. Once I’d cut out the replacement ‘U’, I glued onto the parchment using Pinflair glue gel and left to dry. I wasn’t sure if the glue would show through but fortunately it didn’t 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –