Morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend? Quiet weekend here, I’m still not sleeping well so Sunday I spent most of the day watching The X Files. Hubby bought me the box set, which is 202 episodes and the 2 movies, don’t think I’ll get to watch everything before the new series starts in February, which I’m so excited to see I lurveeeeeed The X Files 🙂
Anyway enough about The X Files, back to crafting. Here’s a tag card I made recently, I used the very elegant Sweet Poppy Stencil, Leafy Flower, as the focal image for the tag card.
Step by Step
1. Create a background, using watercolour card and spray inks. I made my own spray inks, by diluting the acrylic fluid inks with water in a mini mister.
2. Use SP Stencils Dimensional Paste in Glossy White with the SP Leafy Flower stencil and allowed to dry naturally.
3. Stamp around the edge of the tag, with an Indigo Blu stamp, using a Memento ink pad.
4. Stamp a sentiment, from a Clearly Besotted stamp set, using a Versamark ink pad and heat emboss with white detail embossing powder.
5. Use a white marker to dot around the edge of the tag.
6. Use a Versamark ink pad around the edge of the tag and heat emboss with white detail embossing powder.
7. Adhere to a dark blue tag card blank, punch a hole with a cropadile on the front of the tag card.
To create the tag shape I use a Tim Holtz stencil to draw round and then trim the additional layers using the tag shape as a guide.
Thanks for stopping and taking the time to leave a comment.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –