Afternoon, back again no blogging for months and look at me this week!!!
Playing about with stencils yesterday and a stamp set from Personal Impressions I’ve not used in a while and she’s sooo cute.
Step by Step
1. Used white linen effect cardstock, 6×6″, for the background. Blended Memento inks in Olive Grove and Tangelo onto the background. Stenciled through using the same inks, the Clock is from Viva Decor and the Circles and Chicken wire are from Clarity Stamps.
2. Stamped the Fairy, stars, bell and verse all from the Little Fairy stamp set, by Personal Impressions, using Versafine Onxy Black.
3. Stamped the Fairy from the same set onto watercolour card and watercoloured using the Lyra Art Pens, set of 50. Added a little wink of Stella gold and clear to the Fairy’s wings. Then fussy cut out the Fairy, without the star, and then adhered to the 6×6″ background where I’d stamped previously, colouring the star in gold Wink of Stella.
4. Used the Tim Holtz Mixed Media die to cut into the right hand corner.
5. Edged the 6×6″ background with black ink and matted onto Kraft cardstock.