Afternoon all, thanks for popping by 🙂
Another super size tag to share today.
Step by Step
1. Use a pre cut or handmade tag, I created by own super size tag from white cardstock. Using Creative Expressions Colour Cloud blending inks, I used Frosty Jade and Scarlet Woman, create a background base.
2. Used Creative Expressions Colour Cloud blending ink Scarlet Woman to ink through a Bee Crafty Inkables Metal Work stencil to create a little more interest to the background. Used stamps from the Hobby Art Decorative Backgrounds set and the Bee Crafty Soapy Bubbles positive stamp, using the Scarlet Woman Colour Cloud blending ink to ink up the stamps.
3. Use Versafine Onxy Black to stamp the Bee Crafty Balloon Girl, Corner border & Flower Distressed border.
4. Stamp the Bee Crafty Shoot for the Moon (Sml) stamp and mount on to black cardstock. I stamped the verse directly onto the tag and then use a die to cut it out before mounting onto black cardstock and then adhering back onto the tag over section I die cut, I just find this quickly and easier to do but you can do the verse on a separate piece of cardstock.
5. Mounted the tag onto black cardstock and trimmed to size.