Hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend?
I’ve been getting inky again with my Inspired by Banksy stamps from Bee Crafty.
Step by Step
1. Blend Memento Peanut Brittle and Espresso Truffle inks on a 7×7″ piece of cardstock.
2. Use Memento Peanut Brittle ink through stencils to create the background. I’ve used Imagination Craft stencils Steampunk Grunge Elements and Steampunk Hexagons.
3. Stamped elements from the Decorative Background stamp set, from HobbyArt, and Create A Collage Vintage Script, from Inkylicious, using Memento Peanut Brittle ink. Edged the border using Bee Crafty border stamp Splatter Swirl using Memento Espresso Truffle ink. Adhered to a 8×8″ card base, edged the card base with Memento Espresso Truffle ink.
4. Cut a Tattered Lace Decordative Edge Square, blended Memento Peanut Brittle ink onto die cut and created background using stencils using Memento Peanut Brittle and Espresso Truffle inks. Stamped the Bee Crafty Splatter Swirl in Versafine Onxy Black on the edges. Used the little girl from the Bee Crafty Inspired by Banksy Hope set using Versafine Onxy Black.
5. Cut a tag from Hearfelt Creations Luggage and Tags (HCD745), blended Memento Peanut Brittle and Espresso Truffle inks and stencilled with same inks. Stamped elements from the Decorative Backgrounds stamp using Memento Espresso Truffle ink and edged with the Splatter Swirl stamp with Versafine Onxy Black. Stamped the Bee Crafty Never Regret (Sml) text stamp in Versafine Onxy Black. Attach gold ribbon to the tag to finish.
6. Used foam pads to adhere the focal image and tag to the 7×7″ background.
7. Embellished with paper flowers, Sweet Pea die cut from black cardstock, from the Tattered Lace range, Viva Decor Paper Pen Graphite to create the flower centres and “flat back pearls”.
Crafty Goods Used