Afternoon, back again no blogging for months and look at me this week!!!
Playing about with stencils yesterday and a stamp set from Personal Impressions I’ve not used in a while and she’s sooo cute.
Step by Step
1. Used white linen effect cardstock, 6×6″, for the background. Blended Memento inks in Olive Grove and Tangelo onto the background. Stenciled through using the same inks, the Clock is from Viva Decor and the Circles and Chicken wire are from Clarity Stamps.
2. Stamped the Fairy, stars, bell and verse all from the Little Fairy stamp set, by Personal Impressions, using Versafine Onxy Black.
3. Stamped the Fairy from the same set onto watercolour card and watercoloured using the Lyra Art Pens, set of 50. Added a little wink of Stella gold and clear to the Fairy’s wings. Then fussy cut out the Fairy, without the star, and then adhered to the 6×6″ background where I’d stamped previously, colouring the star in gold Wink of Stella.
4. Used the Tim Holtz Mixed Media die to cut into the right hand corner.
5. Edged the 6×6″ background with black ink and matted onto Kraft cardstock.
6. Using a small piece of the white linen effect cardstock, inked with Memento Tangelo and then stenciled with an Imagination Crafts stencils, using Memento Tangelo and Olive Grove, to create the dots on the background. Die cut the flowers from the cardstock, using Tattered Lace Claire Trio die.
7. Embellished with Viva Decor Paper Pen, Graphite, to create the flat back pearls in the left hand corner and added Card Candi to the centre of the flowers.
Crafty Supplies Used
Linen effect cardstock – white
Little Fairy stamp set, from Personal Impressions
Stencils from Viva Decor, Clarity Stamps and Imagination Crafts
Memento Ink pads – Olive Grove & Tangelo
Versafine – Onyx Black
Lyra Art Pens, set of 50
Wink of Stella, Gold & Clear
Tim Holtz die – Mixed Media
Tattered Lace die – Trio Claire
Viva Decor. Paper Pen – Graphite