Long time no blogging, I’m been under the weather recently hence the lack of posts. I’m on the mend so I’ll be blogging more 🙂
Well I’ve a treat for Tattered Lace fans, a sneaky peek at one of the new dies being launched next week, 12th September, on Create and Craft. A card using the gorgeous new Birdhouse Heights die
Step By Step
1. Made a square aperture in a square card blank.
2. Stamped floral decoration from Tatty Twinkle stamp set using a Memento ink pad.
3. Cut a purple cardstock to use as back drop for the aperture.
4. Stamped sentiment from Tatty Twinkle stamp set using a Memento ink pad.
5. Cut acetate to cover the aperture.
6. Cut the Birdhouse Heights die from Super smooth cardstock
and coloured with Twin Touch Brush Markers.