Long time no blogging, I’m been under the weather recently hence the lack of posts. I’m on the mend so I’ll be blogging more 🙂
Well I’ve a treat for Tattered Lace fans, a sneaky peek at one of the new dies being launched next week, 12th September, on Create and Craft. A card using the gorgeous new Birdhouse Heights die
Tattered Lace Birdhouse House Heights, sneaky peek no. 1
Step By Step
1. Made a square aperture in a square card blank.
2. Stamped floral decoration from Tatty Twinkle stamp set using a Memento ink pad.
3. Cut a purple cardstock to use as back drop for the aperture.
4. Stamped sentiment from Tatty Twinkle stamp set using a Memento ink pad.
5. Cut acetate to cover the aperture.
6. Cut the Birdhouse Heights die from Super smooth cardstock
and coloured with Twin Touch Brush Markers.
Tattered Lace Birdhouse Heights die
Tatty Twinkle stamp set – Flowers
Tatty Twinkle stamp set – Best Wishes
Super smooth cardstock